CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Here I am!!

OOps, I think I missed my every day for 30 days post! I think I need to start it ALL over again. I just got so busy.....yeah right, it only takes 2 minutes to post so I have no excuse. :)

Well, I started the 6 week body makeover the other day. I was going to start last Thursday morning, but that was the day after Jason's birthday and we still had a lot of yummy home-made strawberry cake. I did okay with not eating that all day, but then came the planned dinner and I just couldn't take it. It was spaghetti and anyone who knows me knows that spaghetti is my favorite meal. So, after eating good for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, I finally caved in and decided to start the diet on Monday because everyone knows that's when you start a diet. Then I allowed myself to have cake and spaghetti. Kind of a last harrah.

Now it's going along good. I have lost 5 pounds since Tuesday so that's great!

Jason is taking the kids camping with the cub scouts this weekend. They should have so much fun and I really wish I could go to. They are going to Gulf Shores. Oh, and my dad is going with them :) Also, my mom will be here with me and we will be working on some sewing projects that I have to finish up! (sorry I haven't sent it yet Kim, the week has been so full, but I promise it will be mailed out first thing Monday morning!!!) Is it bad that I'm looking foreward to that camping trip? I love love love my family but it will be nice to have a quieter house the next couple of days.

Anyways, I have to get to work and make my breakfast (1 bowl of oatmeal with splenda, 1/2 banana, 2 hard-boiled eggs with the yolk taken out).

Jen

4 comments:

Two + Two said...

So are you able to eat and feel satisfied with this plan? From the sounds of breakfast it would be enough...just curious ;)

Have a good (hopefully) quiet weekend! Are all the kids going or are you keeping Jaylin with you?

Kim said...

Jen,
I got the apron this morning....it is ADORABLE!!! She will love it and I can't wait to give it to her.

Thanks again!!!

Kim

Kim said...

Where are you? Is everything ok?

Two + Two said...

Yooooo-Hoooooo!! Jen??? Where are you? I hope everything is ok. Miss your posts :)