CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Starting the 6 Week Body Makeover

Well, my mom got the the Michael Thurman's weight-loss system. Supposedly you can lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks if you follow the program and I will. I was going to post some before pictures but this blog is open to the world and I don't want anyone to see me in my before pictures as I'm only wearing shorts and a bra. I will post them on a more private forum tomorrow. I'm sure it will be the most embarassing thing I have done. But that's why I'm doing it, so I don't have to be embarassed any more.

Six weeks, here I come! :) I went and got some smaller clothes at JC Pennies and I WILL fit in to them!

Okay, I'm out-

Jen

4 comments:

Kim said...

You go girl! Maybe watching you will motivate me to get my butt in gear!

Also, I'm paying you for that apron whether you like it or not! Lol! Please post your address in my blog when you have a minute.

Kim said...

Jen,
I'll PM you my address over at COF.

Thanks,
Kim

Two + Two said...

Ahem...it's Wednesday. A week of no posts from Jen? How could this be ;) Hope you're doing ok. How is the body makeover going?

Kim said...

Ahem....where are you? I think your 30 days needs to start over. Lol!

I wanted to let you know that I sent you a little something in the mail. It's in a Summit Funding envelope, so don't throw it away thinking it's junk mail.

Kim