CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thinking of crafts..

KIM- My payday is Wednesday and then I will get some fabric for the apron! I'm looking foreward to making it :)

So, I was thinking about ways to get money for Christmas and my "pay off my credit cards" fund. We do have a flea market out here and we are fastly approaching the "season." I was thinking of opening a little booth and selling some things but I have NO IDEA what I would sell. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Here are some thoughts I had:
1- I could make little and big aprons and little chef hats for the kids. I just think that would be cute you know?
2- The shopping cart covers?, maybe.

I'm thinking and racking my brain trying to figure out something I can make for cheap and then sell for a little profit. Anything that would help during Christmas time would be awesome. Please give me some ideas okay? ......did I say please? :) :)

Jen

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think your ideas sound great! In fact, I think you could make a killing with the shopping cart covers. I could never find one that looked "girlish" and settled for one that had A B C's on it...not cute at all.

Also, I want to send you a check. Please let me know how much...I don't want you to incur any out of pocket costs.

Anonymous said...

Eu acho que vocĂȘ devia postar mais coisas...

DjMunnaExclusive said...

im djmunna